Monday, February 27, 2012

The Wormling Series!

So I literally just finished reading this great story by Jenkins and Chris Fabry and thought I would do a short book review here. This story is not only great for teens but also young children! It is a story of a boy who is nothing special that is until he finds out that he is supposed to save a kingdom that just yesterday he didn't even know existed. Now he is caught up in a wild adventure filled with dragons, tunnels, portals, and deception! I hung on to every word that was display in the white pages. It would be a great book for children of the age of ten or eleven, but it still captivated me. Now I just have to purchase the rest of the series! Here's a link to CBD where that can be done:

http://www.christianbook.com/the-wormling-series-volumes-1-5/jerry-jenkins/pd/301591?product_redirect=1&Ntt=301591&item_code=&Ntk=keywords&event=ESRCP

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree, with Caleb. I just read this book too and thought it was great! And I'm 42:D Looking forward to reading the rest of the series!!!

    ReplyDelete