Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Presidents Day!





Happy Presidents day! I thought that I would do a short but sweet post about this momentous occasion! As I was planning this post a new thought occurred. Instead of writing about the past presidents why not write about the current president. I have heard many people say negative things about our president. Also many raciest comments have been said about the first African American president. So I say to you reader instead of saying all these negative things why not pray? 1 Timothy 2:1-2 (ESV) First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayer, intercessions, and thanksgiving be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. Pray for our leaders! Whether president, governor, pastor, or father we are commanded in these verses to pray for them. So will you accept the challenge to pray for our leaders?

1 comment: