Saturday, February 18, 2012

Selfishness

So I'm going to try to explain a message without stepping on too many toes. So as you know from the title Selfishness is the message that I am going to try to get across. Now before you leave this page saying: "I learned about selfishness in Sunday school years ago," I don't think we realize how selfish we are. After I heard the message in youth group I found myself   making two iced coffees, one for my mom, and I would hand her the one with less whip cream. But, this can be taken even further. To say "I won't do my devotions today," is like saying "Don't need you today God. Thanks anyway." It is selfishness. Now to finish this short to the point post I will quote my favorite author Wayne Thomas Batson: "Now the problem with writing this is now I have to live up to it."

1 comment:

  1. Good thought! Living up to it is always the hard part! However, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! Thanks Cal!:)

    ReplyDelete