Friday, November 2, 2012

What Next?

Well, I just finished yet another chapter in The Armor of God. As you can see on the side I am a quarter of the way done with it. So after November (when I'm done with The Armor of God) what next?

I mentioned that I was going to write a London Mystery Novel. I am super excited to write this book. Soon as I am done with my current novel, I'll start doing research for the London mystery.

After I finish the mystery novel, I'll start rewriting The Linien Group, adding a point to it.

That's my schedule. We'll see how it works out.

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me more about the London Mystery novle? I think it sounds like a fantastic idea.
    Is t going to be based on current London, or Old timey london?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have it all plotted out yet, but I'll say that it is probably going to be set around the early 19th century. I am super excited to start writing it.

    ReplyDelete