Friday, November 16, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update!!!

Well, last night I finished the Armor of God... Sadly, I am not as happy with it as I wished to be. I still have a few parts to fill in. Parts that I didn't know how to do during the writing process. So...what next?

I'll continue working on the Armor of God in my secret writing nook and most likely set it on a shelf, forever.

What next? In December, I'll start the research for my London mystery. And I will write a short story for a contest.

In January, I will start the writing of my London Mystery.

February, finish writing the London mystery

March, set aside the London mystery and start plotting the second one. (Yes it is going to be a trilogy!)

April, start edit of London mystery #1, have friends read through it, prepare to send to agent...

May, attempt to get an agent and start writing the second!

Wow! I have a ton of work to do! I'll probably edit The Armor of God in my short amount of spare time. Soon to come, excerpt from my London mystery. For now, here's the blurb:

        Life is changing for Chance. His secret identity as the Shadowstalker, the grandest thief of all time, has almost been discovered, a sidekick has been forced upon him, and a secret family meeting is called. Chance leaves his manor as his normal uneducated self.

        At the family meeting, his great aunt is murdered for a huge inheritance. Because of a mix-up  everyone blames Chance. He must find the killer and uncover the mystery. Quickly, it appears that the person didn't murder for money, but for a much greater purpose.

      Join Chance and Bruce on an adventure of pure enjoyment. Lessons will be learned, murderers unmasked, and conspiracies discovered.

 Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment