Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Words Are Coming Endlessly...

We are into the third day of NaNoWriMo and the words are coming fluently. I love it when you can write without the trouble of writers block. (Which happens to be one of my worst nightmares) I have experienced writers block once and only once. Wow, was it ever tough. I eventually had to force myself to sit down and write. It was grueling, but I made it through.

There really isn't one single way to get rid of writers block. Some people say to listen to music, some say to read a lot to get inspired, some say to force yourself to peck out a chapter. As I am sure you have heard, "Writing is ten percent inspiration and ninety percent perspiration. I find this becoming more true as I continue along in my writing journey.

So if you are struggling with writers block, (during the worst month ever to experience it) good luck. Just kidding. I would say to pray. Pray that God would let the words flow and that the words would be honoring and glorifying to Him.

That's all I got for you. Remember, PERSEVERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment