Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Few Tips Part 3

Welcome to the final part of this three part series on a few tips for writers. Now I would like to make just one last point:

Theme:

For every Christian writer it should be inevitable to put a godly theme in their story. Something that can help the readers grow in their spiritual walk with Christ. Some people say, "But this is just a for fun story, though. I don't have to have a theme." I said the same thing before and wrote to the tail end of a novel with the same thought. Then God brought a verse to my mind. "Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do do it for the glory of God." In everything we do. Now, I'm sure, someone out there disagrees with me. But I believe that everything includes writing.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this three part series as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please check back soon for a very important post that everyone should read.

No comments:

Post a Comment