Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Skeleton Project

This is Wayne Thomas Batson's newest published work! It is his first ever self published book! Now first let me clarify. It is not a book but a short story. Hence why it only costs $1.29. Anyway it is the first of six or seven (and more to come). Also this is more of a comedy, in my opinion, than a supernatural/thriller/mystery thingy. I did find myself chuckling at the characters witty remarks and quirks. A funny story and can't wait for more!
Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Skeleton-Project-U-F-F-ebook/dp/B008I5NYZW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342041446&sr=8-1&keywords=The+skeleton+project

P.S. Spread the word about it! Since he self published it it's harder to market. So write about it on your blog, Facebook, twitter, and what ever website you can! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment