Monday, October 22, 2012

My Sincere Appologies

Some of you might have noticed a post I had a little while ago. It stated that I was going to self-publish a short novel called WATERWAY in late March. Well...soon after I had an idea to rewrite the novel with a completely different perspective. After forty pages, it seemed shallow (in a Christians perspective that is) and dark. So now I am writing a novel on the Armor of God. If it is shorter than the average novel, I will probably self-publish, but if it is the average novel length, I will try to get it published.

On the side I will be researching/writing a London Mystery novel. I am supper excited for both of these projects, and I will be hopefully be posting some excerpts soon.

Wanna keep up on my different projects? I will have two different thingies on the side that will keep you updated. Each will show what percentage I am at being done with each project. Check them frequently!

P. S. Prayers appreciated!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment