Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Trip

Every year our youth group goes on a missions trip. This year they're going to Shepards. Basically, it is a home for the mentally disabled. Well, as it turned out, all the freshmen were not allowed to go. (Shepard's rules). I was kind of down about. I have always wanted to go on a missions trip. But it didn't work out. Then, out of the blue, my mom's friend called. She said that her son (who is my friend) is going to New York with Open Air Campaigners. They go onto the street and share the gospel through painting. It was a huge HUGE blessing to be asked to go! I can't wait! I will leave the beginning of the last week of July. Please PLEASE pray that it would go well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You won a bloggers award! Click here for more details: http://whispersofwindandsong.blogspot.com/2012/07/blogging-awards.html

    ReplyDelete